Michelle Walker is an award winning Orlando based photographer who has turned her passion for photography and travel into images that are alive, fun, and true.
I am a trained photographer, yes, at a real art school. I have learned my tricks of the trade by photographing for top travel, sports, & fashion magazines as well as the areas top theme parks. Orlando Business Journal nominated Michelle in “2014 Women Who Mean Business” award. Jacqueline Siegel has entrusted Michelle to be her personal photographer for her family, marketing her film and philanthropy work.
Currently a freelance photographer for the Atlanta Falcons has allowed me to expand my sports work.
Being a registered member of the United States Press Agency has allowed me access to broaden my documentary work. Photographing important issues and the effect it has on the people in the community. This has lead me to start “The Wilkin Family Foundation”. A non-profit charity that raises awareness and money to support small charities that otherwise go unnoticed. In 2014 Mario Batali hand picked one of my pictures from National Geographic’s “Solving Hunger Through Hope” assignment.
My goal is to take a fun approach with my clients and strive to give you a one of a kind experience that captures your true emotions.
- I love to use natural light.
- I love to be real, capturing natural looking images. Honest, meaningful, gorgeous photography that captures the soul.
- When I have a camera in my hands, I step into a whole different world.
- I love details, it's what makes life unique.
- If you would like to know more, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to speak with you.